Love it or hate it, but there is no denying the fact that a massive number of people still worship Classical music even in the day and age of experimental and electronic music. Unlike specific genres of music like ambient pop or shoegaze that have found its niche among particular groups of people, classical music, whether you liked it or not, always finds a way to be a part of your life. You might be in the audience at a Las Vegas show or sitting at home listening to an ad on the TV when a part of your brain remarks that you recognize the music playing in the background.
- Amazing YouTube channels for the Classical musician in you
- What can I start learning Classical Music?
- How Classical Music has managed to stay popular even in the 21st century
- Music Therapy: How Classical Music can help improve your mental well-being
- The Greatest Classical Music Pieces to enrapture your auditory senses